Infosys Summer of Ideas (SOI) is a great opportunity for university students worldwide. Summer of Ideas is an initiative taken meanwhile COVID-19 by the top multinational company Infosys to uplift the billions of students & youth who have been impacted by COVID-19.
Summer of Ideas is a great way to implement one’s thoughts into reality. It is the method of collaborating, conceptualizing & creating different ideas in your teams within one project just like- Unity in Diversity.
Infosys also provides you Digital Learning Platform- Wingspan, where one can find content related to the Summer of Ideas and a lot of other project ideas.
Structure of SOI
Summer of Ideas is the global 8-week ideathon, in which 10 themes are categorized and about 2000 participants can be selected via aptitude test taken online in the field of one’s interest under different themes.
After selection, the participants can be divided into different teams on the basis of their themes.
10 different themes under SOI are
- Cyber Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Future of Blockchain
- Live Enterprise
- Industry 4.0 Challenges
- Human Resources
- Artificial Intelligence
- Quality Assurance
Who can apply for Infosys Summer of Ideas (SOI)?
This event is open to all students/youth of technology or business or liberal arts, currently enrolled in University Courses or who have a valid partner University Id and are not currently employed by any company.
Other vital facts about SOI
- Registration for Infosys SOI is free.
- This event will be conducted online from your own home.
- You will get a certificate, online learning platform-Wingspan access Id to learn new skills and ideas for free, etc.
- If your project is selected as the best, then you will also get an opportunity for an internship in Infosys or other valuable perks which give value to your Resume while appearing for an interview.
- Full Stack Web Development: Project Report PDF, PPT
- Project Synopsis with PDF Sample of E-Library System